Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
Professor Kirsten McCaffery
Don't be unheard - a video on shared-decision making
LYRICS AND VIDEO PRODUCTION: James McCormack
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- A NEw MOdel of individualized and patient-centered follow-up for women with gynecological cancer (the NEMO study)-protocol and rationale of a randomized clinical trial
- Empirical study of factors that influence the perceived usefulness of online mental health community membersby Jing Li
- Maternal Referral Delays and a Culture of Downstream Blaming Among Healthcare Providers: Causes and Solutionsby Monali Mohan
- Clinical and Public Health Considerations for HPV Vaccination in Midadulthood: A Narrative Reviewby Laura M King
- Identification of Independent Predictors of Increased 90-Day Complication and Revision Rates Following Total Elbow Arthroplasty