Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
upcoming ISDM Society conference
Martin Härter, President
Paulina Bravo,Member of the executive board
website relaunch completedRead More
It is with great pleasure that we announce that applications for @isdmsociety membership are now open! For more information, including the application form, please visit https://t.co/t3OcuV5j4sRead More
@hwitteman @Lymphomation @davidcnorrismd @DrAnasYounes @d_stacey Love this idea! Excited to look into this once we're up and running. And if you know of anyone already doing this, or have ideas for how this could work, we're listening!Read More
We're almost there! After much careful work, we anticipate that the process of establishing the ISDM Society will be completed in a few weeks. Stay tuned for updates, or sign up to get them in your inbox at #SharedDecisionMaking #SDM #ISDMSocietyRead More
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Implementation of the Institute of Medicine Treatment Plan in Oncology Practice
- A grounded theory study: Exploring health care professionals decision making when managing end stage heart failure care
- "Ethical issues in therapeutic use and research in pregnant and breastfeeding women"by Ethel D Weld
- Processes for evidence summarization for patient decision aids: A Delphi consensus studyby Peter Scalia
- Pediatric neurosurgeons' philosophical approaches to making intraoperative decisions when encountering an uncertainty or a complication while operating on childrenby Leeat Granek