Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
Professor Kirsten McCaffery
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- An online individualised patient decision aid improves the quality of decisions in patients considering total knee arthroplasty in routine care: A randomized controlled trial
- Prosthetic shoulder arthroplasty in patients 40 years or younger: outcomes stratified by diagnosis and surgery
- Counselling, Research Gaps, and Ethical Considerations Surrounding Pregnancy in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- In-hospital cardiac arrest: the state of the art
- Patients' preference approach to overcome the moral implications of family-centred decisions in Saudi medical settings