Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
Professor Kirsten McCaffery
Don't be unheard - a video on shared-decision making
LYRICS AND VIDEO PRODUCTION: James McCormack
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Shared decision making in patients with kidney failureby Mehmet Kanbay on September 24, 2023
- Shared decision making with Oncologists and Palliative care specialists (SOP) model help advanced pancreatic cancer patients reaching goal concordant care: A prospective cohort studyby Yung-Ling Tseng on September 23, 2023
- Risk communication, shared decision making and health literacyby Arnstein Finset on September 23, 2023
- Animal products in neurosurgery - navigating informed consentby Patrick Donnelly on September 22, 2023
- Reducing hypoglycemia from overtreatment of type 2 diabetes in older adults: The HypoPrevent studyby Deborah A Koehn on September 22, 2023