Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
Professor Kirsten McCaffery
Don't be unheard - a video on shared-decision making
LYRICS AND VIDEO PRODUCTION: James McCormack
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Lack of Evidence Regarding Markers Identifying Acute Heart Failure in Patients with COPD: An AI-Supported Systematic Reviewby Sanne H B van Dijk on February 28, 2024
- A mixed-methods needs assessment for an antimicrobial stewardship curriculum in pediatricsby Cora Constantinescu on February 28, 2024
- The Hierarchy of Communication Needs: A Novel Communication Strategy for High Mistrust Settings Developed in a Brazilian COVID-ICUby Daniel Neves Forte on February 28, 2024
- Experiences of treatment decision-making among older newly diagnosed adults with acute myeloid leukemia: a qualitative descriptive studyby Daniel R Richardson on February 28, 2024
- The "abortion imaginary": Shared perceptions and personal representations among everyday Americansby Tricia C Bruce on February 28, 2024