Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
Professor Kirsten McCaffery
Don't be unheard - a video on shared-decision making
LYRICS AND VIDEO PRODUCTION: James McCormack
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Patients Prefer Ultrasound to Nerve Conduction Studies for the Diagnosis of Carpal Tunnel Syndromeby Sabrina Carrozzi on September 25, 2023
- Worldwide expert recommendations for the diagnosis and management of vitiligo: Position statement from the International Vitiligo Task Force Part 1: towards a new management algorithmby Nanja van Geel on September 25, 2023
- Patient-physician interactions in hereditary angioedema-Key learnings from the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemicby Marcus Maurer on September 25, 2023
- The ELEVATE Study: Evaluating the Impact of Educational Professional Governance Workshop on Nurses' Perceptions of Shared Decision-Makingby Melissa L Quaid on September 25, 2023
- Rejuvenating Meaningful Recognition Through Shared Governanceby Christopher Wojnar on September 25, 2023