Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
upcoming ISDM Society conference
Martin Härter, President
Paulina Bravo,Member of the executive board
website relaunch completedRead More
It is with great pleasure that we announce that applications for @isdmsociety membership are now open! For more information, including the application form, please visit https://t.co/t3OcuV5j4sRead More
@hwitteman @Lymphomation @davidcnorrismd @DrAnasYounes @d_stacey Love this idea! Excited to look into this once we're up and running. And if you know of anyone already doing this, or have ideas for how this could work, we're listening!Read More
We're almost there! After much careful work, we anticipate that the process of establishing the ISDM Society will be completed in a few weeks. Stay tuned for updates, or sign up to get them in your inbox at #SharedDecisionMaking #SDM #ISDMSocietyRead More
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Increasing risk-concordant cardiovascular care in diverse health systems: a mixed methods pragmatic stepped wedge cluster randomized implementation trial of shared decision making (SDM4IP)
- Consent, refusal of care, and shared decision-making for pediatric patients in emergency settings
- Efficacy of an Online Curriculum for Perioperative Goals of Care and Code Status Discussions: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- A Hybrid Model for Family History Information Identification and Relation Extraction: Development and Evaluation of an End-to-End Information Extraction Systemby Youngjun Kim
- Tongue Restriction Questionnaire: A New Screening Tool to Identify Tongue-Tied Patients