Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
upcoming ISDM Society conference
Martin Härter, President
Paulina Bravo,Member of the executive board
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- Hospital capacity for patient engagement in planning and improving health services: a cross-sectional survey
- Benefits and harms of breast cancer mammography screening for women at average risk of breast cancer: A systematic review for the European Commission Initiative on Breast Cancer
- Digi-Do: a digital information tool to support patients with breast cancer before, during, and after start of radiotherapy treatment: an RCT study protocol
- Sociocultural barriers to hepatitis B health literacy in an immigrant population: a focus group study in Korean Americansby Sarah Hyun
- Encounter decision aids to facilitate shared decision-making with women experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding or symptomatic uterine fibroids: A before-after study