Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
upcoming ISDM Society conference
Martin Härter, President
Paulina Bravo,Member of the executive board
It is with great pleasure that we announce that applications for @isdmsociety membership are now open! For more information, including the application form, please visit https://t.co/t3OcuV5j4sRead More
@hwitteman @Lymphomation @davidcnorrismd @DrAnasYounes @d_stacey Love this idea! Excited to look into this once we're up and running. And if you know of anyone already doing this, or have ideas for how this could work, we're listening!Read More
We're almost there! After much careful work, we anticipate that the process of establishing the ISDM Society will be completed in a few weeks. Stay tuned for updates, or sign up to get them in your inbox at #SharedDecisionMaking #SDM #ISDMSocietyRead More
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- How Communication "Failed" or "Saved the Day": Counterfactual Accounts of Medical Errors
- Comparing Perspectives of Canadian Men Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer and Health Care Professionals About Active Surveillance
- Innovations in Hemodialysis Care: An Evaluation of Quality and the Patient Experienceby Lori Harwood
- Independence of Coping Styles With the Patient-Doctor Relationship and Shared Decision-Making in People With Parkinson's Disease
- Nurse-Led Call Back Program to Improve Patient Follow-Up With Providers After Discharge From the Emergency Department