Welcome to the International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Society.
We are a member-based society bringing together
academics, health care practitioners, educators, patient partners and citizens focused on promoting research, training and practice in person-centred care and shared decision making in healthcare.
upcoming ISDM Society conference
Martin Härter, President
Paulina Bravo,Member of the executive board
RT @mcpoliti: Cost conversations have a minimal but favorable impact on decision-making outcomes in clinical encounters, particularly when…Read More
RT @RichardLehman1: Wow! Timely or what? Love the idea of docs & pts sharing screens with up-to-date decision aids or indeed well-edited W…Read More
RT @RichardLehman1: @ThomasAgoritsas @WikiDocJames @sfinnikin @alf_collins @glynelwyn @isdmsociety It's been obvious to me for 10+ years th…Read More
RT @vmontori: @RichardLehman1 The lit on remote SDM is very sparse…promise in need of evaluation. But there must be…Read More
RT @KirstenMcCaffer: Great to see this substantial review on decision aids for disadvantaged populations. More work is needed to address SD…Read More
RT @mcpoliti: Nearly all health decisions involve significant uncertainty. Few argue w/principle that patients should be informed particip…Read More
RT @KirstenMcCaffer: Thanks @carissa_bon here’s to some @isdmsociety action in the twitterverse. Fellow #SDM tweeps please follow and share…Read More
RT @carissa_bon: Great discussion on decision aid implementation to facilitate #SDM here! @HealthLitLab @isdmsociety 👇 https://t.co/0LmI3SW…Read More
RT @glynelwyn: @vmontori @RichardLehman1 @TomPMarshall @sfinnikin @pash22 @dissengagement @mgtmccartney @Nikimedendorp @janewilcock @alf_co…Read More
RT @vmontori: @RichardLehman1 @TomPMarshall @sfinnikin @pash22 @dissengagement @mgtmccartney @Nikimedendorp @janewilcock @alf_collins @isdm…Read More
LATEST PUBLICATION FEED
- The impact of personalized clinical decision support on primary care patients' views of cancer prevention and screening: a cross-sectional survey
- Post-9/11 excess risk of thyroid cancer: Surveillance or exposure?
- The Risk of Allergic Reaction to SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and Recommended Evaluation and Management: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, GRADE Assessment, and International Consensus Approach
- The European multistakeholder PanCareFollowUp project: novel, person-centred survivorship care to improve care quality, effectiveness, cost-effectiveness and accessibility for cancer survivors and caregivers
- Same goals, different challenges: a systematic review of perspectives of people with diabetes and healthcare professionals on Type 2 diabetes care